The 14″ high-definition display makes your work fast and easy, from inventory and employee management to payments and reporting. Clean counter space, thanks to its space-saving design, and the HD display swivel feature allows for smooth customer e-signatures and engagement.
Create custom orders quickly and accurately. Adjust a menu item, add or remove optional ingredients and modifiers, and automatically update the order total. Clover Station is designed to help in many ways; Speeding up transactions, simplifying daily tasks, securely accepting the latest payments.
Clover Station packs plenty of processing power to help you run your business faster: update inventory, manage your staff, take orders, and pull reports. Now with an even faster CPU and more RAM. 8-core, state-of-the-art Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ processor and 4GB memory to run your apps and business faster
Clover station gives you fingerprint login for enhanced employee security and end-to-end encryption of every transaction to help protect your data. With an integrated EMV chip and signature, plus a fingerprint reader for secure employee login, you and your customers are well covered.
Magstripe, EMV chip card reader, and contactless payments (i.e., Apple Pay® and Android Pay®)
• 14″ display with full HD resolution (1920 x 1080)
• Swivel display screen for e-signature and engagement
• Fingerprint reader for employee login
• Latest mobile processor with 8-cores runs apps faster
• 4GB RAM, 16GB ROM memory
• Standard POS Printer with 80 mm paper roll
• Optional POS Printer with 4.3″ Customer Display and contactless payments
• Integrated backup battery lasts up to 4 hours on single charge*
• Multiple connectivity options from Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Bluetooth® BLE, 4 USBs, 2 Cash Drawer ports
• Latest security standard with PCI PTS 5.0
• Front Camera for scanning and other applications
You can accept all types of payments with Station.
• Swipe cards (magstripe)
• Chip cards (EMV)
• NFC payments like Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay (Android).
• Gift cards
Built for speed and reliability inside and out. Station was designed to be the customer-friendly point of sale that is ready to go right out of the box.
• Clover Station Tablet, 14″ high-definition touch screen display with swivel neck
• WiFi and ethernet
• Fingerprint login
• Camera and barcode scanner built-in
• Standard Receipt Printer
• 2 Rolls of Receipt Paper
• Required Cables & Power Cords, for display and printer. Screwdriver
• Connectivity hub: 4 USB 2.0 ports and 2 cash drawer ports
• Quick Start Guide Clover Software Options
TCP Store members know they are paying the lowest rates possible with our 0% processing fees and $0.00 per swipe program. We also offer traditional processing programs for merchants starting as low as 1%. Our members are confident they are always paying the lowest rates for their business.
TCP Store members do not have to incur the cost of buying expensive point of sale hardware. It is shipped to your business free, so easy to install you will be running your business in minutes. Our staff will help you solve your issues if any, so you can get back to doing business faster.
Your Clover Device is included with your TCP Store Membership. Should your hardware fail or become obsolete we will replace the unit or units for you without hassle. Our Quick Ship program is also included to get you your equipment faster. Should you ever need a replacement device it’s still free shipping!
Have the money your business earned today in your account tomorrow. All of our Clover devices come pre-programmed to batch you out just in time to make sure your hard earned money is in your business account the very next day. Our members make more money and get it right away.
We are the Official Clover Reseller for all your Point of Sell Systems devices.
The TCP Store is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo. Promotional offers brought to you by The TCP Store. The Clover name, logo and related trademarks are owned by Clover Network Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of First Data Corporation, and are registered or used in the U.S. and many foreign countries. All other trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners.