One central hub for power and processing. One screen for you, one for your customers. And just one rate for all your credit, debit, and gift card payments.
Protect your business and customer information with end-to-end encryption and data tokenization, integrated EMV chip sensors, and fingerprint logins..
Station Pro is our fastest, most powerful POS system. From inventory and orders to managing your staff and running reports, it’s all at your fingertips.
Let your customers pay how they want to pay. Swipe, dip, or tap. Credit or debit. NFC payments including Apple Pay, Google Pay, WeChat Pay, Alipay and more. Now twice as fast.
• Station Pro is a bundle that consists of the following components geared towards Retail, QRS and Service related merchants:
– 14” non-swivel, non-payment accepting Tablet
– Station Pro Payments Terminal (not a Mini)
– P501 Receipt Printer (not a P500 receipt printer)
– Cash Drawer (optional)
• Dedicated customer-facing display for improved order accuracy, customer engagement, loyalty program facilitation, and more
• Customer display is durable and thoughtful, built with strengthened glass which includes anti-fingerprint and anti-microbial coating
• Fully integrated EMV/NFC payment acceptance and fingerprint login for enhanced security • Includes native 4G/LTE connectivity for additional reliability
• Station Pro includes a 14” high resolution merchant-facing screen that’s fixed in place versus on a swivel
• State of the art processor for increased transaction and app speeds • Compatibility with same peripherals as previous Station to reduce additional costs (for existing Station merchants
Station Pro lets you accept more types of payments with less hassle, including chip cards, pre-authorizations, and more.
• Swipe cards (magstripe)
• Chip cards (EMV)
• NFC payments like Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay (Android).
• Gift cards
Built for speed and reliability inside and out. Station was designed to be the customer-friendly point of sale that is ready to go right out of the box. Every Station includes a receipt printer at no extra charge.
• High-definition 14″ merchant-facing touch screen
• 7” customer facing touch screen
• Wi-Fi, 4G/LTE, and ethernet
• Fingerprint login and NFC employee cards
• Dual 5MP cameras with Zebra scanning software
• High-speed receipt printer
• Fully PCI PTS compliant
Clover Station Pro
• Receipt printer
• Cash drawer
• Connectivity hub
• Plus everything you need to get started:
• Quick Start Guide
• Power brick and power cord
• Ethernet cable
• Receipt printer paper x2
• Quick Start Guide
TCP Store members know they are paying the lowest rates possible with our 0% processing fees and $0.00 per swipe program. We also offer traditional processing programs for merchants starting as low as 1%. Our members are confident they are always paying the lowest rates for their business.
TCP Store members do not have to incur the cost of buying expensive point of sale hardware. It is shipped to your business free, so easy to install you will be running your business in minutes. Our staff will help you solve your issues if any, so you can get back to doing business faster.
Your Clover Device is included with your TCP Store Membership. Should your hardware fail or become obsolete we will replace the unit or units for you without hassle. Our Quick Ship program is also included to get you your equipment faster. Should you ever need a replacement device it’s still free shipping!
Have the money your business earned today in your account tomorrow. All of our Clover devices come pre-programmed to batch you out just in time to make sure your hard earned money is in your business account the very next day. Our members make more money and get it right away.
The TCP Store is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo. Promotional offers brought to you by The TCP Store. The Clover name, logo and related trademarks are owned by Clover Network Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of First Data Corporation, and are registered or used in the U.S. and many foreign countries. All other trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners.