The Clover Station is a fully operational cloud based point of sale system featuring an 14” touchscreen tablet with matching cash drawer and receipt printer. In addition to the installed software, the Clover Station can access the Clover App Market in which merchants can download specific applications to the device. From modern details to the software inside, the Clover Station is built to perform.
The Clover Station is a countertop POS system designed for larger restaurants, retailers and service businesses that can easily integrate your business management into a POS system. Further customize your Clover Station to fit your business needs with optional accessories such as kitchen printers and apps through the Clover App Market for additional functionalities such as managing inventories, customer rewards, gift cards and employee scheduling.
• Large and bright 11.6” touchscreen that swivels smoothly between you and the customer
• Matching cash-drawer and thermal printer
• Reduce cord clutter with a single power source for display and printer
• High-resolution camera for barcode or QR code scanning
• Ethernet, wireless, and bluetooth connectivity
• Encrypted integrated swiper connects with optional EMV/Apple Pay/Pin-debit device
• 4 USB ports to connect to accessories.
The mobile Clover Flex device offers you “flexibility” whether you’re checking out customers waiting in-line, table-side at a restaurant, or even at the counter of your store. The ability to take orders, transactions all in the palm of your hands. It’s portable size can let you take orders, process a transaction, print the receipt, get the customer’s signature, and even adjust a tip right on the spot.
Everything you need in the palm of your hand
Clover Flex offers the ultimate in mobility and usability. With Clover Flex, all of the most popular features of the Clover system have all been added to a single device! Clover Flex is a hand-held device, designed to manage all of your payment processing needs:
• Accept any kind of transaction, right out of the box – EMV, Pin-Debit, Chip+PIN, and Apple Pay.
• Adjust tips or you can request tips on a printed receipt and adjust at the end of the day.
• Beautiful 5″ High-definition glass screen.
• Built-in Barcode scanner to manage your inventory.
• Touch-screen with front-facing camera.
• Includes separate charging-cradle.
• Internal thermal printer that takes standard sized wireless (50′) paper rolls.
• Long-life battery to last all day – up to 8 hours.
• Connects via WiFi (no charge) or 4G AT&T (additional $15/month).
Clover Mini is a compact POS with a small countertop footprint and a big appetite for business. Cash Register It offers swipe, EMV chip and contactless payments, and it’s as powerful as it is eye-catching. Whether you want just a basic terminal, or all the bells and whistles, Clover Mini gives you all the options. Never has a POS system been so customizable so easily.
The Clover Mini provides powerful solutions in a small package. Lightweight and discreet, the Clover Mini will definitely not hog your counter space. It’s sleek design would go well for most retailers and it is ideal for small to medium-sized restaurants with its tips function. Use it as a simple POS, combine it with the Clover Station or add functionalities through the Clover’s app store, it’s the perfect starter POS with lots of scalability and potential. An All-in-One-Device that can do everything without the need for additional accessories.
• 7” Antimicrobial Glass display screen
• Sleek minimalist brushed aluminum body with white glass accents
• Built-in printer inside one package
• Small footprint to work with any work space
• Integrated front-facing camera for scanning barcodes and QR codes
• Encrypted Swiper, EMV, Contactless, and Pin Debit without additional equipment
• Connect with ethernet, wirelessly, and/or 3G (separate model and additional fee apply)
We are the Official Clover Reseller for all your Point of Sell Systems devices.
The TCP Store is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo. Promotional offers brought to you by The TCP Store. The Clover name, logo and related trademarks are owned by Clover Network Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of First Data Corporation, and are registered or used in the U.S. and many foreign countries. All other trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners.